Saturday, October 29, 2016

Disney Tsum Tsum - Mission Bingo 1

Description of all missions is available on the wikia page

The wikia also gives some tips on how to clear each mission. Since I didn't have all the recommended tsums, here's what I did for the trickier ones.

Missions 5 and 19
No Donald yet :( I just grinded these out using Rattle Bones Pluto and saving bubbles for when I got stuck. Also tried a few times using Dale (using the row of summoned Chip's to make lots of little chains) but found that harder for me.

Mission 12
Since I don't have Minnie yet, I noticed that Minnie often came up when I was using Rattle Bones Pluto, so I used him with the 5->4 skill and got lucky that Minnie was one of the other tsums. I did this also with the +Score boost to clear Mission 8 at the same time and the +Time boost just in case (had free tickets for all the skills from another event).

Mission 13
Thumper is amazing! This allows you to clear Mission 10 at the same time.

Mission 15
Used Dale, took 1 try

Mission 23
Used Dale, took a few tries but was much easier than using Cat Hat Minnie (my other transforming tsum)

Mission 25
Did as recommended on the wikia. Only took one try.


No comments:

Post a Comment