Thursday, December 7, 2017

Big Happy Planner - Free Printables Resources

There are so many amazing free printables resources out there (and I've gone completely down the rabbit hole finding them) so I wanted to make a post just compiling some of my favorite places to find things for my Big Happy Planner.

Pink Pixel Graphics -- I linked to this site last week because this is where I found pieces for my first weekly layout, and it's still one of my favorites! She posts for all sizes of the Happy Planner, which is amazing, and gives you .PNG files so you can cut out the pieces you don't need to save printer ink. You have to subscribe to her newsletter to get a password to download, but that's pretty standard for most printables sites I've found.

Planner Problem -- These weekly spreads are generally in more bold colors, which I usually don't like quite as much but sometimes it works. She also posts for multiple planner sizes, which is great.

My Planner Envy -- This site has some beautiful weekly spreads, but unfortunately most of her stuff is for the Classic Happy Planner. There are some great checkboxes and sidebar items for the Big Happy Planner, which is why I have listed it here. She also posts some adorable standalone stickers that can fit in any size planner, like cute animals or flowers. A few of her weekly spreads are reformatted for the Big Happy Planner, too.

Lovely Planner -- This is my go-to for standalone stickers that can fit anywhere. They tend not to align perfectly with the boxes, but they're designed so that they look great anyway. She has some super cute checklist boxes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment