Thursday, December 28, 2017

Mini Happy Planner - January Weekly Layouts

I've been loving my Big Happy Planner so much, but sometimes I find myself taking pics of my to do or shopping lists so I can refer to them on the go, which obviously defeats the purpose. To obviate this need, I bought a Mini Happy Planner to carry around with me to record my to do lists and daily reminders. I am keeping my Big Happy Planner on my desk at home to remind me of big picture stuff, track water and mood, and gratitude journal every night before bed. I'm on winter break right now so don't have anything to plan, but I'll start using the dual planner system January 1. In the meantime, I hit up the Michaels Planner Bar event with my friend Z and decorated ahead for the month of January in both planners. No excuses now not to plan ahead! I really love some of the Mini HP spreads that we made using just washi!

These quote box "stickers" are actually washi! I just cut them at the borders between messages so they look like individual stickers. I like this as an inspirational way to start the new year!




I am finishing up a few things on my Big Happy Planner January monthly and weekly spreads but will post those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment